Viable Air sampler
Active count Rp
Designed for aseptic environments, the ActiveCountRp offers a microbial air sampling solution integrated with an environmental monitoring program or system. With its built-in vacuum pump, single-button operation, and HEPA filtered exhaust; the ActiveCountRp is ideal for monitoring critical aseptic manufacturing environments.
The ActiveCountRp can be mounted on a wall or directly on process equipment. The sampling head can be mounted on the unit itself or remotely mounted within the critical manufacturing environment. Whether you are sampling within a cleanroom or inside of a Biosafety Cabinet the ActiveCountP will meet your cGMP compliant monitoring needs.
The ActiveCounRp integrates seamlessly into an environmental monitoring system and transfers data on demand using RS-485 MODBUS or Ethernet MODBUS TCP communication.
- Designed for ISO 14698 Compliance
- 1 CFM (28.3 LPM) sample rate
- Integrated vacuum pump
- HEPA filtered exhaust
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Closed-loop feedback flow control system
- Single start/stop push button
- Local LED status indicators
- Remote or direct mount sampling head options
- Third-party validated sampling head
- 2-year warranty