Eyecon2 is a particle sizing and characterising system which can be used both in-line and at-line for batch production and continuous processes.
Eyecon2 can provide real-time particle size and shape information essential for process understanding and control. Its non-product-contact GMP design makes integration on most processing equipment very simple, commonly using existing viewing ports and therefore requiring no revalidation of the equipment.
Capture the real-time data analysis and profile of your powders and bulk solids with Eyecon2. Troubleshoot and improve end-product goals with particle size and shape data. Adopt automated process control to drive down production cost. Non-product contact measurement minimises risk with hazardous materials. At-line and in-line configurations allow transition from benchtop to in-line integration and evolve with your needs.
|Common In-line Applications||Benefits||Usage Areas|
|• Fluid bed granulation|
• Fluid bed coating
• Twin screw granulation
• Roller compaction
Eyecon2 is convertible between in-line and
benchtop / at-line configurations.
|• Non product-contact|
• In-line and benchtop
• Real time size & shape data
• Intuitive & user-friendly software
• Particle images
• Highly portable
• GMP compliant
• Industry 4.0 ready
|• Formulation development|
• Process investigation
• Quality by Design
• Scale up
• Tech transfer
• Commercial manufacturing
• Continuous Process Verification
• Automated control
EyePASS PARTICLE ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
- Calculation of D-Values (D10, D50, D90, Mean, Median), Particle Size Distribution (PSD), Eccentricity
- Storage of images files of particles (jpg)
- Historical data review-see particle size profile of previous batches
- User – configurable reports
- Report generation including PDF session report, CSV file
- Comprehensive user account management including user groups and access privileges
- Alarm settings to notify deviation from ideal process trajectory
|EyePASS provides a number of integration interfaces to |
allow users to conform to ISA-S88 Batch Process Control
Automated Interface Standards that facilitate reading data output and controlling Eyecon2.
Integration support is available for:
• OPC (UA/DA)
• File polling
• Web Service RESTful API